1. Magnetic properties
First of all, the key to the decision is to control the magnetic properties of the raw materials used in the production process.
1. According to the requirements of the business or mid-range or low-end sintered neodymium iron boron, the raw material manufacturer only sells high-end neodymium iron boron according to the national standards for purchasing raw materials.
2. The advanced nature of the production process also determines the performance and quality of the magnet.
3. Quality control in the production process is very important.
2. Magnet shape size and tolerance value
Utilize various shapes of neodymium iron boron magnets, such as round, irregular, square, tile, trapezoidal. Materials of different sizes are processed using different machine tools to cut rough materials. Advanced technology and machine operators determine the accuracy of the product.
3. Surface coating treatment
The quality of the surface coating, zinc, nickel, nickel, copper, nickel, copper and gold plating processes. Electroplating options can be carried out on the products according to customer requirements. A brief summary of the pros and cons of the quality of NdFeB products is to grasp the performance, dimensional tolerance control, and judge the appearance of the coating. Detect the Gaussian surface of the magnet's magnetic flux, and other tests; dimensional tolerances can be measured with a vernier caliper; the color and brightness of the coating, the color and brightness of the coating, and the bonding force of the coating, and the appearance of the magnet surface can be observed for smoothness, spots, and presence Drop the edges and corners to evaluate the quality of the product.