1. The difference between permanent magnet DC micro motor and ordinary micro DC motor
(1) Magnetic field properties
The permanent magnet DC micro motor can maintain the magnetic field without external energy when it is running. The ordinary micro DC motor needs the current to be transferred to have the magnetic field;
(2) Rotor structure The permanent magnet DC micro motor is equipped with permanent magnet poles on the rotor, while the general micro motor has an excitation coil on the rotor; (3) Use occasions Permanent magnet DC micro motors are used in low-power applications; general micro DC motors are mostly used in high-power applications. Compared with general DC micro motors, permanent magnet DC micro motors are more reliable in operation, small in size, light in weight; low loss and high in efficiency; DC motors can be diversified in shape and size.
2. Precautions for using permanent magnet micro DC micro motor
If the micro motor has no special instructions, the permanent magnet DC micro motor cannot be reversed and braked under the rated voltage, otherwise it will cause the permanent magnet to demagnetize. Micro motors will cause permanent magnets to demagnetize due to excessive current, temperature changes, or magnetic circuits during disassembly.
3. Application of permanent magnet DC micro motor
With the reduction of the cost of permanent magnet materials, the price of permanent magnet DC micro motors is not high. Permanent magnet DC motors are used in various fields with low noise, high efficiency, small size, energy saving, and high efficiency. In the field of household appliances, air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators and other products will use permanent magnet DC motors; various small electronic products such as electric toothbrushes, personal care, electronic lock products, toy aircraft, adult products, etc. will use micro DC motors ( Brushed or brushless DC motors).